CODE OF CONDUCT
- Every student must be neatly dressed and well groomed. The school uniform must be worn on all school days and at all school functions.
- Students must reach school at least five minutes before the bell rings. Late comers must bring an application from their parents/guardians.
Every absence must be entered briefly in the Leave Record page provided in the diary and signed by the Parent/Guardian.
- The names of the students who remain absent for six consecutive days without intimation is liable to be struck off the rolls. For long
absence prior permission is needed.
- If a student falls short of the minimum 80% attendance he/she will not be permitted to take the annual examination.
- Students should not disfigure school property in any way. Damage done even by accident should be reported immediately to the class
teacher/Principal. Any damage done shall be made good by the student who causes it. Writing on the walls and furniture is strictly prohibited.
- Bringing objectionable literature to school is forbidden.
- Jewellery and other costly articles should not be worn or brought to school under any circumstances.
- All books, stationery and other personal belongings should bear the name of the owner. Borrowing and lending of money and exchanging
articles is prohibited. The school is not responsible for any loss incurred.
- Bicycles must be kept properly locked at the cycle stand.
- Prior permission in writing by the parent must be signed by the class teacher in case a student does not wish to use the school bus on
a particular day.
- There will be no deviation in the scheduled bus stops without prior permission from the school authorities.
- Children travelling by school bus are issued bus cards by the school office. Only bus card holders are permitted to use the school bus.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against irregularity in attendance, neglect of homework and habitual indiscipline.
- Parents are requested to co-operate in the smooth functioning of the school by abiding by the rules of the school.
- No student will be permitted to leave school without an application signed by the parents.
- Students are not permitted to bring mobile phones to school. Any mobile phone found with a student will be confiscated.
|Copyright ©2007 Cambridge School . All right reserved